Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules. Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD RM 2U 230V - SMT1500RMI2U
This product qualifies for free shipping
This block is set to appear automatically on products above a certain price, which may qualify for free shipping or other perks.
APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD RM 2U 230V
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibilityNetwork manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needsIntuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and availableNetwork grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery managementPatented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Output power capacity1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts)1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage230V
- Output Voltage NoteConfigurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage DistortionLess than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains)47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- Other Output Voltages220, 240
- TopologyLine Interactive
- Waveform typeSine wave
- Output Connections(4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)(2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time2ms typical
- Nominal Input Voltage230V
- Input frequency50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input ConnectionsIEC-320 C14
- Input voltage range for main operations160 - 286V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation151 - 302V
- Other Input Voltages220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery typeMaintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time3hour(s)
- Replacement BatteryAPCRBC133
- Expected Battery Life (years)4 - 6
- RBC Quantity1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s)RJ-45 Serial , SmartSlot , USB
- Control panelMulti-function LCD status and control console
- Audible AlarmAlarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)Optional
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating459Joules
- FilteringFull time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height86mm , 8.6CM
- Maximum Width432mm , 43.2CM
- Maximum Depth457mm , 45.7CM
- Rack Height2U
- Net Weight28.64KG
- Shipping weight31.91KG
- Shipping Height251mm , 25.1CM
- Shipping Width594mm , 59.4CM
- Shipping Depth603mm , 60.3CM
- Units per Pallet8.0
- Operating Temperature0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation0-3000meters
- Storage Temperature-15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation0-15000meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit46.0dBA
- Online thermal dissipation90.0BTU/hr
- ApprovalsCE, CSA, EAC, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, RCM, TUV, VDE
- Standard warranty3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
Sustainable Offer Status
- REACHREACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEPAvailable in Documentation tab
- EOLIAvailable in Documentation tab
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SMT1500RMI2U
- SKU: SMT1500RMI2U
190 samples sold
Ex Tax: MYR3,679.00